Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2011

plez leave me al0ne !

i l0ve u, j'taime !
ahh, diz feelin' juz frigthen me,
why diz feelin' can't fade away ?
shuhhhhh2, i hate diz feel !
talkin' to my heart right n0w
'0h my heart, wanna u leave me al0ne wth0ut u ?
u juz make me feel sick n sick !, :'(
g0 away ! g0 away ! i hate u !,
why u vicously 2 me ?
why u like n l0ve him 2 much ?
u kn0w wt, my b0dy said det i hate him
but why u stil said det u l0ve l0ve n l0ve him ?
c0me 0n laa, f0rget b0ut him wh0leheartedly.
st0p lovin' him ! <3 det my craving n also my desire !
plez plez n plez, i s0licit thee !
ahh, d0n't make me crazy wit ur feel my heart !,
plez d0n't make me to do heart surgery, bhaha :'(
PLEZ LEAVE ME AL0NE WITH0UT U MY HEART !
s0ry 2 say det i hate u my m0ron heart ! :'(


p/s, law ayt aq terkalih ka ta butui ka, tglkan kmen naaa, law suka juz like it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou reader ♥